Also on display was Egyptian history. The statues, tablets and paintings gave great insight to Egyptian culture and belief. Tools and other things showed how buildings and structures were made.
The display on tribal weapons and armour allow you to understand the context behind the carvings and aesthetics on many of the weapons, also gave you idea on how they made do without metals.
You can discover the lifestyle of the Vikings, e.g. what clothes they wore, what they ate, where they lived and ect.
A large portion of the display looks at the religions that the Vikings believed; Norse and Christianity, and the how changes in religion came about.
A few interactive displays are set throughout the display room. These displays include a map of Asgard, a fully playable game of Hnefatafl and also a quiz at the end of the display room.
You are sure to enjoy everything about the display.
Canon PowerShot A1400 Digital Camera
- Has a 5x optical zoom, allowing for you to zoom into display items and capture the tiniest details
- Has economy power consumption with its ECO mode, making sure that the camera will last you throughout your entire visit
- The shipping weight of this product is 9.6 ounces
- The dimensions for this product are: 1.2 by 3.7 by 2.4 inches
You are sure to find this camera useful during your visit at the museum.
Samsung HMX-F80 Flash Memory HD Digital Video Camcorder
- Has a 52x optical zoom, allowing for you to capture the even the tiniest details on display items
- Will give you crisp looking 720p recordings of your visit of the museum, these stunning looks will make the videos more enjoyable to watch
- The shipping weight of this product is 1 pounds
- Is compatible with SD and SDHC memory cards, allowing you to move recordings from the camcorder onto other devices
You are sure to capture great quality recordings of your trip to the museum with this camcorder.
3-compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers
- Has 3 compartments for you to store your food in, making sure that none of it is spoiled by having one food spill onto the other
- The choices in colour and the easy to open lid of the containers make them ideal for children to use. Your children will have an enjoyable lunch with these containers
- The shipping weight of these products is 2 pounds
- The dimensions for these products are: 8.5 by 6 by 2 inches
You are sure to enjoy your snack/lunch break at the museum with these containers.
Go To The Museum Today!
There is a ton of gifts for you to buy for your friends and family just outside of the Viking display, something for them to remember it by.
I hope that products shown to are helpful and useful during your visit and that you get a lot of use out of them.
Feel free to visit the museum at anytime you want.
More Great Things To Bring With You
National Museum Of Scotland On Google Maps