Joint pain is something which we often hear from the elderly people and nowadays from middle aged and youngsters. It is an interesting fact that even in the different types of methods used in the joint pain relief; the treatment is focussed mainly on two things: treating the swelling and pain first and thus get the body active and moving again, and secondly, in the best possible ways, repair all the damages that the bones have suffered, thereby making sure that no further damage occurs.
Pain in the joints and arthritis are the two major culprits that have affected the lives of the old aged people to a great extent. The main causes for painful joints is obesity, natural ageing of joints, wrong diet, lack of exercise, infection in the joints, heredity, metabolic disorders, lack of vitamins, idle life style, overactive immune system, faulty joint alignment, bone fracture or joint injury, dehydration and finally, dehydration of cartilages.
The present era has been experiencing a tremendous change in the traditional ideas regarding medicines. Patients are opting to go for natural ways for healing their ailment. Joint pain relief is the most preferred one. Also, the chronic joint pain sufferers are interested to do more than just mask their pain with any temporary substitutes. They go for a treatment that goes deep in understanding the root or underlying causes.
There are many joint pain relief measures that are exercised through herbal and natural methods, of which, a few are:
1. Some of the essential oils are pure in form, and the inflamed joints can be treated effectively using these oils. They have the ability to penetrate into the cells very easily, and can repair the damaged cells and tissues very fast by providing nutrients and oxygen to the damaged tissues and stiffened muscles. The power of the essential oils in order to rebuild the joints and in restoring mobility and flexibility has made them to be one of the most useful natural agents in curing joint pains, be it in any form. The oil can be rubbed on the swollen joints and are also an effective rub. These oils can either be used singly or in combination with other oils or herbal ingredients. For massaging the painful joints, these oils combined with the virgin olive oil can do wonders. Another additional advantage of these oils is the aroma or sweet fragrance that relaxes the mind a lot.
2. Oils that are extracted from eucalyptus, peppermint, rosemary, ginger, pine, fir, nutmeg, spruce and wintergreen are some of the fine examples.
3. The oils of Almond, grape seed and olive do the functioning of effective carrier oil for massaging.
4. Fish oils that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids have properties of lessening the pain, very effective in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Powdered ginger is sure to give a lot of relief, when compressed on the affected joints.
6. It is a sad fact that today, millions and millions of people around the world wake up with a number of physical pains. But with the joint pain relief, this would surely drop marvellously in the years to come.